Open since late 1996, Wilson Air Center-Memphis has reinvented the FBO (fixed-base operator) industry by blending hospitality management and aviation.
Wilson Air Center has received the No. 1 rating for “Best Small FBO Chain” for 13 years, according to readers of Professional Pilot Magazine.
The Memphis location has also earned “Best Small FBO Chain” five times from the Pilots Choice Awards and is ranked among the Top 5% Best FBOs in 2020 in Aviation International News.
- One of the world’s largest aircraft canopies
- Crew cars
- Hertz rental cars on site
- Ground power
- Pilot’s lounge
- Snooze room
- Direct lines to clearance delivery and ATIS
- Two executive conference rooms
- Private celebrity lobby for discreet arrivals and departures
- 30,000 square feet of office space
- 125,000 square feet of heated transient hangar storage
- CCTV security
- Aircraft detailing
- Hangar, lavatory service
- Aircraft de-icing
- Potable water
- Pilot Business Center with multiple private computer stations with high-speed access and computer laptop chairs