The Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority (MSCAA) is a great place to let your career take off! MSCAA owns and operates Memphis International Airport (MEM), as well as two general aviation airports, General DeWitt Spain airport near downtown and Charles W. Baker airport in Millington. Nearly 5 million passengers travel through MEM each year. In addition, thanks to the presence of FedEx, MEM is North America’s busiest cargo airport and the second busiest in the world.
MSCAA is responsible for the operation and maintenance of runways, airport buildings, facilities and the security and safety of our customers. MSCAA is known and well respected for its camaraderie and team culture. There are approximately 300 full-time and 35 seasonal employees at MSCAA. As an equal opportunity employer, MSCAA recognizes the importance and personal worth of each individual. MSCAA is committed to pursue diversity within its staff at all levels. The employees are MSCAA’s greatest assets and we recognize employee engagement fosters an environment that increases job satisfaction. We know where we’re going…take off with us!
Airport Police (MAPD) Officer
We are currently recruiting for the next Airport Police roster. All qualified applicants will be invited to join us for testing.
- Read Airport Police Officer Duties & Responsibilities document
- Read Airport Police Officer Requirements & Process
- Complete the Airport Police Officer/Public Safety Application Package
Additional Airport Authority Job Openings
Completed applications can be mailed to 2491 Winchester Road Ste. 113, Memphis, TN 38116. Applications and resumes can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 901-344-2487.
Theis located on the Mezzanine Level of Terminal A at Memphis International Airport.
- Office: 901-922-8049
- Job Hotline: 901-922-8398
- Fax: 901-344-2487
- Email: email@example.com
We are committed to a drug-free workplace. All job applicants are subject to drug testing and a fingerprint-based criminal history check. Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE, M/F, D/V)
MEM Partner Company Job Postings
- HMS Host (concessions)
- Paradies Lagardère (retail)
- ABM (parking lot operations)
- Alamo / Enterprise / National Car Rental
- Budget Rent-a-Car
- Enterprise Holdings
- Chandler & Campbelle Investment Group (parking services)
- DGS (Delta Global Services) (ground handling services)
- Envoy Air (American Airlines group agents)
- Interstate BBQ
- Lenny’s Subs / Runway 901
- Prime Flight (wheelchair services, aircraft cleaning)
- SKB Facilities & Maintenance (janitorial services)
- Summerfield Associates, Inc. (recruiting and placement)
- Swissport Fueling, Inc. (aircraft fueling operations)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Trego-Dugan (ramp agents, aircraft cleaning)
- United Ground Express (United Airlines group agents)
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection