MEMPHIS, Tenn. (August 13, 2021) – Local job seekers can find out more about career opportunities at the airport when Memphis International Airport (MEM) hosts a job fair on Wednesday, August 25. The fair, which will feature at least 19 different airport employers, will take place from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Holiday Inn University of Memphis at 3700 Central Ave.
Attendees will be able to learn more about job openings and complete applications for a wide variety of available career opportunities. Following is a list of participating airport employers (more may be added prior to the job fair):
- Air General, Inc. (cargo handling)
- American Airlines
- Budget Car Rental
- Enterprise Holdings
- Chandler, Campbelle & Daschle Investment Group (parking services)
- Envoy Air
- FedEx Express
- Global Aviation Management Solutions
- HMS Host (Restaurants)
- Interstate BBQ
- Lenny’s Subs/Runway 901
- Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority (includes Memphis Airport Police)
- Paradies Lagardère (retail shops)
- SKB Facilities & Maintenance (janitorial services)
- Swissport Fueling, Inc.
- Top Notch Security, Inc.
- Unifi (passenger services, aircraft cleaning)
- Wilson Air Center
“Our airport job fairs have drawn hundreds of attendees in the past,” said Scott Brockman, President and CEO of the Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority. “With air travel increasing in the wake of the pandemic, MEM needs quality employees more than ever. We’re excited to link airport employers to so many potential local employees.”